Growing in Unity Week Winners

 Good day All, I hope you are all enjoying the Easter weekend. It's a rather cold snowy Easter Monday here, but the Sun is shining so all is good.

It's time for me to announce the two winners, selected at random from all of the comments on last week's posts.  

The winners are;

Vannessa Osbourn

And

Teri Keefer.

Congratulations ladies, Please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks".  In the subject line  put "winner from Suzi's GIU week". 

I'd just like to say a massive Thank You to everyone that commented on my projects, here on Facebook and Instagram. You all made my week even more special.

Bye for now,

Stay Safe and Be Happy

Hugs

Suzi

xxx


Comments

Suzi, I see I'm one of your winners! Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed your week of projects!
Vannessa Osbourn