Growing in Unity, Day Five

  Hello All, It's Friday, So it's the last day of my Growing in Unity Week, and It's been so much fun, I'm sad it's gone so fast.  Today's project feature stamps from the Vibes set by Jolande van Oosterhout and Marleen van Meerendonk, along with the Hearts of Old Background stamp

Today's projects are a set of five mini canvas boards ( 3 inch x 4 inch greyboard base).  When I started my projects for Today I had no plan, I simply started to play with Distress Paints as my base coat, then started stamping using Dark Pink and Green Stazon Ink.



I also created backgrounds on some ATC sized greyboard pieces as well as a 5 x 7 inch canvas board.  I didn't use all of these pieces, so i've some extras in my stash for a later date (see the final picture).

I took two ATC sized pieces and one of the larger pieces and added clear ink and extra thick embossing powder a couple of times to give a nice thick layer into which I stamped the Heart stamp from the Vibes set, and the Hearts of Old Background stamp.

Once cooled I added a little gilding wax, and edged them with Green Stazon Ink.

I found some lovely little wooden heart embellishments in the craft stash, so i coloured them with distress paint in the same colours.

I glued the Two Embossed ATCs to the larger pieces and added a couple of hearts to finish them off.


Here's pictures of each of the pieces, so you can see the lovely shine and texture on each one.



For the final two 3 x 4 inch pieces I decided to stamp the 'Good Vibes Only' sentiment and add some hearts.  




I had so much fun creating today's projects, nothing beats playing with paint, inks and gorgeous stamps.  I hope you like today's projects, I know they are a little different to the rest of the weeks, but I hope you'll indulge me, like I said I just played and had fun with these.

Well that's it from me, I hope you've enjoyed this week as much as I have.  I've loved reading all of your comments.  Please remember to leave comments on each day's post to be eligible for the $20 Gift Certificate.

Thank you so much for visiting with me,
Bye All, Stay Safe and Be Happy
Hugs
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Denise Bryant said…
Love the textures and colors on your mini canvas projects!
Avra Williams said…
What a happy color!
Owllycrafter said…
Oh wow it is so beautiful, great colour choice works perfect
I love the bright colors and all the textures!
These are fantastic! It’s been a great week visiting your blog!
These are so vibrant and beautiful! I've really enjoyed your GIU week! Thanks for sharing!
Vannessa Osbourn
Penny A. said…
Nice colors on the cards
Linda said…
Love the colors you chose! Have never seen stamping done on those canvas pieces! Very interesting! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful talent!
Sandra H said…
Absolutely fabulous cards x
Becca Yahrling said…
These came out so pretty! I think projects come out so much better when you just play around until you like your piece. It's so free. No pressures. I've thoroughly enjoyed your fun and inspirational week. tfs!
Kathy Dippner said…
Beautiful projects! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.