Crafty Roo Designs - Flowers and Flower Blob Projects

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you some projects I created using the brand new stamps and poly plates from Crafty Roo Designs.  Did you see Kym on Hochanda on Thursday 12th March? Not a problem if you missed the show as you can still catch it on the Hochanda website, along with Kym's previous couple of shows.  I made a few samples for the show, so I thought I'd share them with you over the next few days.

My projects today feature stamps and poly plate from the Totally Unique Collection;

For this first card I used The Flower Blob Poly Plates to create a vase for my flowers as well as some of the flowers; I also used Flowers and stems from the Just Be.. and You Are.. stamp sets, along with the Bubble Wrap and Cluster Texture Stamps.  I used a mixture of Versafine Ink and Distress Inks.  Most of the Elements were stamped directly onto and A5 card blank, apart from a few flowers, which I stamped onto white card, fussy cut and then adhered to the card with some foam tape for dimension.


My second project today is an ATC sized Concertina Booklet, for this I used the Totally Unique Collection of stamps and poly plates along with the Midi - Butterfly stamp and Bubble Wrap Texture Stamp.

For the Backgrounds of the Front Cover and Inside Pages I used some left over papers, all featured Brusho Crystal Colour Powders, the papers for the Front Cover were left over pick up papers and the Inside Pages were left over from when I did the Bubble Wrap Technique a few weeks ago.
My Focal Elements for each page where stamped onto white card with Versafine Ink, then Coloured with Alcohol Markers or Stamped with Distress Inks.  I used the body from the Midi - Butterfly along with some leaves from the You Are.. stamp set to create a different Butterfly and a Dragonfly.

For the Outside Pages I created a background paper using one of the Flower Blob Poly Plates and a rainbow of Distress Inks.  I trimmed this paper to size then stamped Words onto them and added some paint splatters.

Here's the front cover with the fold over closure;

The following three photos show the inside pages;



Here's the Outside Pages;



I love the Totally Unique Collection the poly plates and stamps in it are so versatile, you can use them for the purpose they were designed for, but you can also use them to represent different things.  The Flower Blobs can also be Vases, Pebbles, Eggs, Stones in a Wall or Path; I'm sure there are more things I've not yet discovered.  The Leaves can be used as wings for a variety of birds and insects aswell as being used as petals for larger flowers.  This is a really wonderful collection to add to your craft stash, especially if you don't have many stamps and are on a budget, as they are great value for money.

Do You Love Crafty Roo Designs Stamps and Poly Plates? I hope the answer is Yes.  If it is you want to hop over to Facebook and Join The Crafty Roo's, a fun Facebook Group for fans of Crafty Roo Designs.  You'll find lots of wonderful inspiration, great demos, giveaways and fun friendly chat.  We'd Love to see You there, and we'd love to see your projects using Crafty Roo Designs products.

That's all from me for today
Bye for Now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
They are stunning x