Crafty Roo Designs - Mini Triangle Poly Plate Projects

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you some projects I created using the brand new stamps and poly plates from Crafty Roo Designs.  Did you see Kym on Hochanda on Thursday 12th March? Not a problem if you missed the show as you can still catch it on the Hochanda website, along with Kym's previous couple of shows.  I made a few samples for the show, so I thought I'd share them with you over the next few days.

Today's projects all feature the Mini Triangle Poly Plate;

For this first card I used a sheet of 15cm by 42cm smooth card stock from Pink Frog to create this trifold card.  I decided to use the Mini Triangle Poly Plate to create some flowers; I also used stamps from the Totally Unique Collection for the flower stamens, stems, leaves and sentiments. I used the Midi-Butterfly stamp too.  I used Distress and Versafine Inks for all the stamping on this card.

I then decided to have a play with the Mini Triangle Poly Plate to create some repeat patterns, which is so easy to do with this Poly Plate.  I used another piece of the 15cm by 42cm smooth card stock to create a nice big piece of background paper, which I used on the following two cards.

I kept this one very simple, matting a piece of the patterned paper I'd created onto an A5 card blank.  Then using the same colours I stamped onto the Mini Blob Poly Plate to create a background for my sentiment. I fussy cut the Mini Blob before stamping on my Fearlessly Authentic sentiment stamp.  I then took some purple and pale yellow organza and added them behind my sentiment for a little extra texture.
For this card I used the Textures - Cluster stamp to add some colour to my card blank, before layering on my patterned paper.  I then used the You Got This sentiment and the Butterfly stamp for my focal point.

I really love the Mini Triangle Poly Plate, It is so versatile, and so easy to create backgrounds with, I know I'll be playing with it a lot more in the future.

Do You Love Crafty Roo Designs Stamps and Poly Plates? I hope the answer is Yes.  If it is you want to hop over to Facebook and Join The Crafty Roo's, a fun Facebook Group for fans of Crafty Roo Designs.  You'll find lots of wonderful inspiration, great demos, giveaways and fun friendly chat.  We'd Love to see You there, and we'd love to see your projects using Crafty Roo Designs products.

That's all from me for today
Bye for Now
Suzi
xxx

Comments