One Background and Four Cards with ColourCraftLTD

Good Day, Today It's my pleasure to share with you my latest creations using lots of ColourCraftLTD Products, I've used a selection of Brusho Crystal Colour PowdersSprinkleIt Powder and Aztec Metallic and Lustre Paints.

  Our theme this month is 'Chill in the Air' so I decided to create a Galaxy Night Sky, the sort of Sky you see on a clear crisp night.  I've created Four Different Cards using the Galaxy paper I created;


Here's how I made them; First of all I created my Galaxy paper using Brusho Crystal Colour Powders in Alizarin Crimson, Violet, Purple, Turquoise and White along with Pearl SprinkleIt Powder.  I then cut the background down to fit my cards.


For my first card I decided to create a wintery scene,

To create this scene I used a piece of the Galaxy paper, along with some White Card cut in the shape of hills, which I edged with blue ink and then gave a coat of Silver Aztec Metallic Paint to give it a lovely subtle shine.  I also die cut a Polar Bear from White Card, edged with blue ink then paint with the Silver paint.  For my Trees and Moon I used some paper that I'd painted with Pink and Purple Aztec Lustre Paints.  I added a little Silver paint to the sky and moon for a bit of extra shine and contrast.

For my next card I decided to find a way to use the smaller bits of Galaxy paper, I love using circles at the moment, so die cut a few circles in different sizes.

To compliment the die cut circles I used a Bubble stamp and sentiment from Crafty Roo Designs.  I love how the circles look like planets.

My final two cards were so quick and simple to make.  I took two pieces of white card and using cut away dies cut my designs from the cards before layering the Galaxy paper behind them and adding to a couple of card blanks.  I also stamped a sentiment on each card using two more sentiment stamps from Crafty Roo Designs.

 Here's a close up,


Here's another close up,

That's all of my cards for today, as you can see one background paper can be used in a few different ways and even the smallest pieces can be utilised to great effect.  I loved creating my Galaxy background, you never quite know how it's going to turn out, but the Brusho Crystal Colour Powders make it so easy to get great results. This was the first time I used the White Brusho Powder, and it adds some really subtle highlights/stars to the background; adding a little of the Pearl SprinkleIt Powder gave it a love subtle shimmer too so it really does look like a starry night.

That's all from me for today, I hope you've enjoyed seeing my cards and reading how I created them.
If you've been inspired to create some Galaxy or Starry Night backgrounds don't forget to share them with us over on Facebook in the Create with ColourCraft Group, we really would love to see your creations.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Shell said…
Beautiful cards and the back grounds are so lovely x