The End of A Wonderful Journey

Good Day All, Today I don't have a new project to share with you, but a little news to share.  
The Time has come for me to say Good Bye to the Oddball Art Stamps Design Team.  I've been lucky enough to have been a member for 2 wonderful years, but it's time for me to leave.

So I'd like to share some of my favourite projects that I've created over the last 2 years;
















Before I go, I want to say a Massive Thank You to Lizzy Love for letting me be a part of her Design Team for so long, and the opportunity to work with her and her gorgeous images.

I also want to say Thank You to all my fellow Design Team Members, You have all been truly wonderful friends, I cherish your friendship, and I look forward to seeing your future creations.

That's all from me for today,
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Some fabulous creations using Oddball Art Stamps.. Good luck in all your future endeavors. Hugs
Oh Suzi, I am very sad that you are leaving the DT. With all my heart I wish you good luck and all the best in your life. I will miss your awesome, extraordinary work very much. Feel hugged tight and take care of yourself. See you on FB ...

Big hugs,
from your Teamie Tina xxx
Alison said…
You've made some absolutely spectacular pieces with Oddball images. Love all that you shared today. Xoxo
Angie said…
You will be missed and all the best with your future ventures.
Sandra H said…
Wow absolutely stunning array of cards and images x