Swinging in the Stars with Sweet Pea Stamps

Good Morning, Today I'd like to share with you a project I've created using the beautiful Swinging in the Stars by Maigan Lynn available at Sweet Pea Stamps.com

I coloured this gorgeous image with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers and a little white gel pen for highlights.  I had great fun creating the starry sky, and speckled moon.  I love the subtle glow on this beautiful creature.

I used a Glossy Cream card blank for my base, to which I added some gorgeous blue mirri card, and a pale green metallic textured paper.  I layered my image on the same textured paper and card.
I added a little texture behind my image panel with some paper hessian type ribbon.  To add lots of sparkle I scattered hot fix Stars onto my card background, and over the stars hanging from the moon girls finger.  My final embellishment was a 'You're a Star' sticker by Simple Stories.


That's all from me for today, don't forget to check out the other gorgeous images by Maigan Lynn available in the Sweet Pea Stamps store now in Rubber stamp and Digi format.

Thank You for visiting with me,
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments