Pretty in Pink with Whimsy Stamps

It's time for a new challenge at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog, and this week it's one of my favourite themes; 'Pretty in Pink', all you have to do to join in is create a project that's got the colour Pink in it, even better if you make it pretty too!

For my card I used the perfectly title 'Pretty in Pink' image by Fairydust Images, one of this months new digital releases in the Whimsy Store. I teamed this beautiful image with some Echo Park Victorian Garden Papers, some Kraft Card, White Card, and a lovely sentiment from the Spring Letter Seals set of Rubber Stamps also from Whimsy Stamps.

The image is coloured in a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, I coloured the Butterflys on the letter seal to coordinate before adding to a die cut kraft frame.  I finished my card with a few white pearls.

Want more Pink inspiration then check out the creations by the rest of the Whimsy Digital DT, and found out how you can win yourself some beautiful Whimsy Images.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments