GDT at 613 Avenue Create featuring Rick St. Dennis

Today I have the honour of being Guest DT over at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog, I get to represent Rick St. Dennis, and play along with his awesome images and this fun challenge.

It's Anything Goes as always with today's Optional Extra Challenge theme of Tic Tac Toe;


For my first card I used the beautiful 'Eve with Apple' image by Rick St. Dennis. Eve is coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  I used Bling, Green and Ribbon from the Tic Tac Toe options.

My second card, is one you may have seen before, but the message it conveys is very important to me, so worth me sharing it with you again;
The image is called 'We Care' and was a freebie back in October.  I coloured the awareness ribbons with the colours of Fibromyalgia UK.  The Tic Tac Toe Options used on this card were Brads or Eyelets, Free Choice - Patterned Paper being my choice, and Ribbon.  My patterned papers are by Basic Grey.

I do hope you'll pop over to the 613 Avenue Create Blog to see the beautiful creations from their DT, and to play along with the challenge.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Hazel (Didos) said…
Love both these cards Suzi, That top one is amazing, Love Hazelxo
Unknown said…
They are awesome cards, love your colouring
hugs
Ildz
Kay Dalton said…
great cards love the colour combo on the first one