Delicious Doodles Challenge: Angels

It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenges, and this week it's a lovely theme, one you'll all find really easy to play along with;

Our Challenge theme is 'Angels'

As soon as I saw the challenge theme I knew which of Teri's awesome images I wanted to use;
This beautiful image is called 'Angel with Baby' and was a joy to colour.  I coloured my image with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of some Sakura Glue Pen and Glamour Dust Fine Glitter.

This would make a very nice sympathy card, but personally I'd give it to some who has just had a baby, to me the Angel is giving the baby a last wee check before handing it over to its parents who will love and care for it forever. And of course the Angel will forever be watching over the baby along with it's parents.

Now why don't you hop over to the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog to see the angelic creations from the rest of the design team, and to get full details on how you can join in our challenge, and win yourself some beautiful images.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Teri said…
It's beautiful hun! xxx
Suzi, it's gorgeous, Yes, that is the same image that came to my mind when I saw that challenge title - even though I'm not on your Team. Perfect for a sympathy or new birth. Best wishes, Kym xxx