Show us your Metal with Whimsy Stamps Challenge


It's time for a new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog;

Our Topic this week is to
Add Some Metal

Here's my card featuring Little Pet by Marika Collins.  I love these cute sassy girls that Marika draws, you really should check them out in the store, perfect for those teenage girls, and tomboys too.  I coloured Little Pet with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  My papers came from The Sweetest Thing Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. My sentiment is from the 'Simple Everyday Greetings' Rubber stamp set by Whimsy Stamps; I love this set of stamps, a brilliant mix of sentiments for all those everyday cards you need to make, in a really nice mix of fonts, a must have for any card makers stash.  I embellished  my sentiment panel with some bakers twine and a cute little metal handbag charm.  As a final addition to my card i added a beautiful yellow flower with an orange wooden button for it's centre.

Don't forget! You don't have to use a whimsy image to join in this challenge. It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card. We welcome all paper projects.

Our Prizes this month are
First Winner

AND
Second Winner
Our Final Prize this month is
A Mystery Rubber Stamp



Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.If you have used a whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering, The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!

So Why not join in the challenge, have a rummage in your crafty stash and see what metal embellishments you have to play with!! Nothing metal in your crafty stash, how about raining your office desk, or recycling a soda can.  What ever you come up with we can't wait to see your creations.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Sandra H said…
Wow totally stunning card Suzi x