Growing in Unity, Day Three - Queen of Glitter

Welcome Back, It's Day Three of my Growing in Unity Week, and I've a couple more projects to share with you.  Today I'm featuring another gorgeous stamp designed by Suzi Blu, this time it's the 'Queen of Glitter'. Isn't that just the perfect stamp name for a crafter, after all we all love Glitter!

My first project today, is so simple, I'm a little embarrassed to share it, but sometimes simple is all you need.  I've created a bookmark, perfect for you favourite crafty read.

I stamped the Queen of Glitter onto some very thick White Card Stock using Majestic Blue Versafine Ink.  I then coloured my image with Derwent Inktense Blocks and a fine paintbrush.  To add a little sparkle I used a Gold Posca Paint Pen.

That's all I did with this project, very simple, but still a beautiful finished creation.


 For my second project of the day, I've created a quite luxurious tag; I used Derwent Inktense Blocks and a paintbrush to create a galaxy style background on some watercolour card, adding Gold splatters with a Posca Pen. 

 I used Posca Pens to colour my Queen of Glitter with Derwent Inktense in the background.  I cut the sentiment off the top and bottom of the image, layering them onto some Gold Pearlescent Card Stock before adding to my image.  I layered both main image and background onto the same Gold Pearlescent Card Stock to give a feel of luxury.  

To finish my Tag I added some Purple Bias Binding and thin Gold Ribbon with a couple of gold staples.

You can see how much the Gold Posca Pen sparkles

Here's another view showing the details and not the sparkle.


Two very different projects using the same gorgeous image, showing just how versatile the stamp is.  That's all from me for today, I'll be back tomorrow with some more projects for you.  I look forward to reading your comments.

Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

karen adams said…
Both projects are awesome! Hugs!
Becca Yahrling said…
Love all that sparkle!! Such a cute image. I love when a stamp does most of the work for you. ;-)
Sandra H said…
So pretty gorgeous sparkle x
Amazing! Simply gorgeous!
Rachel Duong said…
I love this card and the beautiful plots!
Denise S. said…
Coloring takes time, so even the simple projects show the love. Cute projects.
Kathy Dippner said…
Beautiful projects! I love the vibrant colors of those inktense blocks.
Wilma DeG said…
Very cute card & tag!
Denise Bryant said…
These are so fun! Love the colors! I'll have to look for the Posca pens in some other colors... I really love the gold!
So sweet and sparkly!
Vannessa Osbourn
Linda said…
Such sparkle and fun!
I am enjoying how you make two different projects with a stamp set each day. That galaxy background is awesome!
Owllycrafter said…
What a cute image love this design perfect for little and big girls