October Release - Craft Roo Designs

Good Day, Today I'd like to share with you a couple of projects I created using some of the new stamps from Crafty Roo Designs that Kym showcased on October's Hochanda show.

One of my favourite stamps in this release is the wonderful Noel the Gnome,  He just screams to be coloured, so I grabbed my ProMarkers and stamped him out a few times, and a spent a couple of hours colouring in a few different colour schemes.  Doesn't he look awesome?


My first finished project is a card featuring Noel the Gnome, Mini Textures Square and Midi - Imagination sentiment. Noel is stamped directly onto an A5 card blank, then coloured with ProMarkers, I stamped the Textures-Squares in red, then outlined with a dark green fineliner.  I stamped the sentiment in Black and outlined with green fineliner.  To finish the card I doodled a frame around the sentiment and the card with a Black fineliner, then filled it in with a stripes.

 

My second card features Noel the Gnome again, this time the background features the Dotties, Chicken Wire and Coffee Stain Texture Stamps along with the sentiment that comes with Noel.


My final project is a Gift Bag featuring Noel the Gnome, Fun'Gus', Mini Leaf Poly Plates and Leaf stamps.  Noel and Fun'Gus' are coloured with ProMarkers and Fineliner Pens, then fussy cut.  I used brushos with Leaf Poly Plates and then Versafine Ink with the Leaf Stamps.  
I used a White Gift Bag, then layered on some Copper Metallic Paper, Kraft Card, White Snow Mesh and Angelina Fibres, before adding my leaves, Noel and Gus.


Here's a close up;

I had lots of fun colouring Noel and Gus, they are both such fun stamps, and so versatile, I'm sure I'll be creating some Christmas Cards with Noel. 

You can grab the stamps I've used from the Crafty Roo Designs Website, where you'll find lots of other wonderful stamps and poly plates to add to your craft stash.

Happy Crafting

Bye for Now

Suzi

xxx

Comments