ATC Holder with Co-ordinating ATCs

 Today, I'd like to share with you an ATC Holder I've decorated along with some coordinating ATCs using some beautiful stamps from Crafty Roo Designs


For my ATC Holder I used stamps from the Create a Wreath Set, Relax-scape set,  and Beautiful - Doodle Words.  For the ATCs I used stamps from the Dream-scape and Poppy-Scape sets, along with the Magical - Doodles Words and Beautiful - Doodle Words.  


My ATC Holder is a little wooden storage box with an heart inlay in two sides. (Purchased from The Works).  I used Picked Raspberry Distress Paint to paint the hearts and Bundle Sage Distress Paint to paint the outside of the box.



Then using Moss Green Versafine Ink and stamps from the Build a Wreath set, I stamped foliage on all four sides of the box.  I used a Fuchsia Ink to stamp music onto the hearts.


Next I coloured the foliage with Sakura Glaze Pens in two shades of green.

I then decided to add more foliage, so I used two of the reed stamps from the Relax-scape set with Moss Green Versafine. To add a little more texture to the background of each side I used the mini code stamp and a variegated green ink. I used Olympian Green and Doodles word stamps to add a word to each side of the box.  To finish the ATC Holder I went around all the edges with the Moss Green Versafine Ink to add a distressed feel.




Here's a few pictures showing the finished ATC Holder with the co-ordinating ATCS.




For the ATCs I used Pink and Blue Cardstock for my ATC base to which I added Distress Paints in Bundled Sage, Picked Raspberry and Broken China.

I stamped foliage to the bottom of each ATC using Versafine Ink, and then coloured with Sakura Glaze Pens.  I stamped the moon with Bundled Sage Distress Paint, then outlined with Green Versafine Ink.

I used some white corrugated card coloured with blue and green ink to add a little texture to some of the ATCs.

I stamped Doodle Words onto a leftover background to create the sentiments for each ATC.

To finish embellishing the ATCs I used Charcoal pencil to add shading, and White Gel Pen for highlights.

Finally I used an ATC stamp to the back of the cards ready for me to add details about each ATC.

I had great fun working on the ATC Holder, the wood takes the paint and ink so well, I love how easy it was to stamp on.  I loved combining all the different sets of stamps from Crafty Roo Designs to create the lovely scene on the ATC Holder and the coordinating ATCs.  You wouldn't believe that half of the stamps I used are Christmas themed?  They are so versatile you can use them on lots of other projects.

I do love making ATCs, and these ones were lots of fun, especially experimenting with the distress paint on coloured card before using the wonderful stamps to create some beautiful scenes.

That's all from me for now
Bye for now 
Suzi
xxx


Comments