Moon Doodles ATCs with Crafty Roo Designs

Today I'd like to share with you a set of Artist Trading Cards I've created using the brand new Moon Doodles Stamp Set along with the Mini Moon and Cloud Poly Plates from Crafty Roo Designs


I mounted all four ATCs onto an A5 piece of card so there were easy to see on TV, as these were some of my samples for The Crafty Roos Shows on Hochanda last Thursday, Did you miss the shows?  Not a problem you can catch them on Rewind  along with the shows from May and June.

Here's a little more about each ATC;

For the background of all four ATCs I used Blueprint Sketch Distress Paint, applied directly onto some white cardstock.   For this card I used Versamark Clear Ink to stamp the long and small dangling doodles, stars and words onto my background; I then applied Metallic Gold Embossing Powder and heat set it with my heat gun.  To finish this card using a Sakura Gold Stardust Pen I added a doodle frame and coloured in the stars.


For this second ATC I stamped the Moon, short dangling doodle and heart in Versamark Clear Ink and added White Embossing Powder to it, then heat set.  I then stamped the words in Versamark  and added Metallic Gold Embossing Powder.  Once the Embossing Powders were cooled I applied some Pebeo Gilding Paste to the inside of the Moon and Star, I left this to cure for 15 minutes then added some gilding flakes.  To finish the card I used a White Gel Pen to add a doodled frame around the whole ATC.

For this third card I used the Mini Moon Poly Plate with Versamark Clear Ink and added Metallic Gold Embossing Powder; I then stamped the words and stars from the Moon Doodle Set with Versamark Clear Ink added the Metallic Gold Embossing Powder and heat set all the powder.  To finish the card I added a doodled frame with a Gold Sakura Stardust Pen.

For this card I stamped the Mini Cloud Poly Plate and Stars from the Moon Doodles Set with Versamark Clear Ink then added White Embossing Powder and heat set it.  Initially I stamped the words in coloured inks, but decided I didn't like them, so I stamped them again in Versamark and added Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, at the same time I stamped and embossed the cloud outlines.  To finish the card I added a doodled frame with a White Gel Pen.

As you can see I used limited supplies on these ATCs, but they all turned out beautifully and look quite different to each other. They were great fun to work on, it's fun to work with Embossing Powders and Gilding Flakes.  It's the first time I've used the Pebeo Gilding Paste and it's great stuff, you simply paint it onto the area you want to use it on, and leave it for 15 minutes to cure, them add your Gilding Flakes.  I plan on trying to use it for stamping, and maybe using foil transfer sheets with it too.  Lots of fun experimenting coming up.

That's all from me for today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments