Monday Mojo Challenge with The Crafty Roos'

Good Day All, Today i thought i'd share with you my version of this weeks Monday Mojo Challenge over at The Crafty Roos'  Facebook Group. 

I decided to create an Index Card;

I used Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire for my ombre background.
I then used the Stan set of stamps for my focal point, sentiment and to enhance my background.  I love this set of stamps, and you get so many stamps for your money, it's a wonderful addition to your craft stash.
 
I used the sentiment stamp and water to pick up some of the colour from the background.  Then the dotty texture stamp from the set to add some dots in Tumbled Glass to the bottom of my background.
I created a couple of papers using the same colours and a pick up technique, I used one for my sentiment background, and the other to stamp Stan on.

I stamped Stan onto my ombre background, then glued on the other version I had stamped and fussy cut. I stamped my sentiment, and then dipped the edges into some watered down Chipped Sapphire.

To embellish my card I cut out a piece of angelina fibres sheet I'd created and added it behind my sentiment at an angle. To finish of my Index card I added some doodling and highlights with a white gel pen.

I had lots of fun getting inky with this project. Kym posts a Monday Mojo Challenge every week over in The Crafty Roos' Facebook Group, why not come join in the fun.  You find lots of great hints and tips, along with giveaways and lots more fun.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Love your card x