Live Beautifully and Dream with Crafty Roo Designs

Good Day, Today I'd like to share with you two cards featuring the gorgeous 'Live Beautifully and Dream' sentiment from the Brand New Dream-scape set from Crafty Roo Designs.

There are 26 stamps in this set, including Magical Doodle Words, Moons, Clouds, Flowers and Vines;



Here's the first of the two cards;
For the background on both cards I used the Long Rectangle Poly Plate with Distress Paints.  On this card I then used Versamark Clear Ink, the Circle stamps and White Embossing Powder to add the pattern to my background.  I used the Mini Long Rectangle Poly Plate with Distress Paints to create the background for my sentiment. I used the Individual Circle Stamps along with 'Live Beautifully and Dream' sentiment stamped with Clear Ink and White Embossing Powder.  I trimmed around both background pieces before adding them to an A5 card blank, with a little white netting behind the sentiment.

For this card after creating the backgrounds as in the previous card I then took two of the flower stamps and the vine stamps and dark blue ink and created a beautiful dreamscape.  I stamped the Mystical and Magical Doodle Words stamps in Seedless Preserve Distress Oxide Ink, I also used this ink to colour the leaves on the vines and the buds on the flowers.  As in the previous card I trimmed both pieces and added some white netting behind both layers then added to an A5 Card Blank.

I used the same colour scheme on both cards, and got quite different results, and this was using only a few of the stamps in the set.  The combinations are endless, and once you add in different colour choices, you really can make an amazing array of beautiful cards with this stamps set.  This set also works beautifully in conjunction with the Relax-scape, Poppy-scape and Bird-scape stamps sets also available on The Crafty Roo Designs website.

That's all from me for today, 
Take Care
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
So so pretty x