Fun with Brushos and Crafty Roo Designs

Good Day All, Today I've a couple of cards to share with you featuring Brusho Crystal Colour Powders along with two lovely stamps from Crafty Roo Designs.

For the Backgrounds of my cards I took a large piece of white cardstock and sprinkled on Brusho Crystal Colour Powders in Gamboge, Orange and Burnt Sienna then activated them with water.

I stamped my sentiments onto white cardstock with Black Onyx Versafine Ink and left to dry; I left them quite a while as the Ink is very juicy so takes a while to dry.  Then using the same colours of Brusho Crystal Colour Powders I added colour to my sentiments, but before they had dried I dabbed off any excess water with a cloth to give a more subtle effect.  This would give me a nice contrast between my background and focal point.

I trimmed my background papers down to size, along with my sentiment and a piece of white card to matte my sentiments on.  I ran a Dark Brown Ink around the edges of all these pieces and left to dry.

I then took two 6 x 4  card blanks and added all my layers.

Here are my finished cards;


I love the contrast between the different effects I achieved with the Brusho Crystal Colour Powders.
These are really quick and simple cards to make, but looks far more complex.  You've got to love the versatility of Brusho Crystal Colour Powders.

That's all from me for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another card using the wonderful Religious Stamps from Crafty Roo Designs.

Bye for Now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

sandieann21 said…
Fabulous cards, Suzi.