Crafty Roo Designs - Faith Card

Good Day All, In the run up to Easter I thought I would share with you some projects over the next few days featuring some of the Religious and Inspiring Stamps from Crafty Roo Designs.

Here's today's card;


I created an A5 card from a sheet of white cardstock and stamped onto it using the Chevron and Dotties Texture Stamps along with the Curved Cross Poly Plate and Co-ordinating Outline Stamp.  I used Yellow Pigment and Archival Inks along with Smokey Grey Versafine Ink.

I stamped the 'Faith Does Not Make Things Easy It Makes Them Possible' stamp onto a piece of card which had some texture stamped onto it with Yellow and Grey Ink.  I Edged this card with Grey Ink before adding it to my card with foam pads for extra dimension.

I hope you like today's card, Please come back tomorrow to see my next project featuring stamps from Crafty Roo Designs.

Bye for Now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Sandra H said…
Beautiful card x