Merry Christmas with ColourCraftLTD and Crafty Roo Designs

Good Day Everyone and A Very Merry Christmas to You All. For Today's ColourCraftLTD project I decided to create a card to capture the Christmas Spirit, using Brusho Crystal Colour PowdersSprinkle It Powders, Foil Transfer Sheets along with a Poly Plate and sentiment stamp from Crafty Roo Designs.

Our theme this month is 'Let it Snow' so the first thing I did was to create a background giving the impression of a snowy night.  I took Brusho Crystal Colour Powders in Prussian Blue, Ultramarine and Turquoise and sprinkled them onto a large sheet of Watercolour Paper, I sprayed this with water, and added more water and pigment until I was happy with the colours and pattern. I then added a couple of layers of Iridescent Violet SprinkleIt Powder along with more water.


Once my background was dry I cut a piece for my card, I chose a 5 x 7 inch white card blank, so cut my background piece a little smaller.  I then took the Christmas Tree Poly Plate and using Brusho Crystal Colour Powders in Sea Green and Emerald I stamped a couple of trees onto my background.  I also stamped a Christmas Tree onto a piece of watercolour card for my focal point.


Using Clear Embossing Ink and Gold Embossing Powder I added my sentiment to the background.



It was then time to work on my focal point, I fussy cut the Christmas Tree I had stamped and then added some baubles and tinsel using Foil Transfer Sheets and my Fabric Master Heat Tool.


Finally it was time to put all my elements together.  I trimmed a piece of Gold Mirri Card to go behind my background and added this and the background to my card.  I then added my Christmas Tree using foam pads to give the tree some dimension.


I love the sentiment I've used, It's from one of my favourite Christmas films and it's sums up the true meaning of Christmas for me, the joy of sharing this special time of the year with family and friends.
I hope you all have a wonderful day today, and that Santa brought you lots of crafting goodies.

Thank You for visiting with me today,
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments