Mixed Media Artist Trading Coins with ColourCraftLtd

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you some Mixed Media Artist Trading Coins I've created for the ColourCraftLtd Design Team; I've combined some Gelli printed background papers that I created for a previous project with some really cute rubber stamped images that I've coloured with Acrylic Inks and Koh-I-Noor PolyColor Coloured Pencils.

Here's a look at my finished ATCoins;

Now here's how I made them;  First of all I chose a couple of the Background Papers I'd created with my Gelli Plate for my previous project, I used Eco Acrylic Paints for all of these papers.


Then using a 2 1/2 inch circle punch, I punched out some circles for my ATCoin Bases.

Next I stamped out some images that would fit nicely onto the ATCoins. I chose some cute characters from The Greeting Farm's Mini Remix sets.

I then went back to working on my backgrounds, I cut some of the circles I'd punched into halves, as I wanted to create a scene behind my characters, so I wanted it to look like a floor and wall.  I also used a Sun die cut I had left over from my previous project and added that to a couple of the bases.

Next I added some stamping to some of the backgrounds using the 'Mix A Sentiment' set from Rubber Dance Stamps before adding shading with a Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarelle Pencil.

I then coloured some of my images using Acrylic Ink and Koh-I-Noor Polycolor Coloured Pencils.  Once coloured I fussy cut my images ready to go onto my ATCoins.

I then glued my character to the ATCoin Background I'd created.

To finish my ATCoins I added a little more shading with the Koh-I-Noor Progresso Aquarelle Pencil, mainly around the characters, but also a little more around the edges.  

Here's a closer look at each of the ATCoins I created.



I had great fun creating these ATCoins, I love the cute wee characters and the lovely grungy backgrounds.  I also love the contrast between the Acrylic Ink and the Coloured Pencils.  As you can see you can get lots of creations out of one Gelli Printing Session, I've still got quite a few prints left over that I can use on future projects.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I created my project, It's a pleasure as always to share them with you.
That's all from me for today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments