Embossed Lustre Cards with ColourCraft Ltd

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you a set of cards I've created using the gorgeous Aztec Lustre Paints  from ColourCraftLtd on Black and White Paper, some stamps and embossing folders from my stash.

Here's one of the cards;

Here's how I created my project.  First of all I took Aztec Lustre Paints in Pink, Yellow, Blue and Purple and added some onto sheets of Black Paper with a brayer.  I created 3 different sheets;

I then decided to start work on the focal images for my cards.  I stamped a selection of Hearts (from Crafty Roo Designs January 2019 Monthly Make Set) onto mixed media paper;

I then added a layer of Yellow Aztec Lustre Paint to the whole page;

I then added some stamping to the background with a distressed stamp also from Crafty Roo Designs.

I then stamped some hearts onto the patterned papers I'd created;


I then cut out the hearts and glued them to the yellow paper.  I then cut the page up into 6 pieces to create the focal images for my cards.

I took the rest of the black patterned paper, trimmed it to fit 5 x 7 inch card blanks then embossed each sheet using a selection of embossing folders from my stash.

I then started to put my cards together, I added a piece of black paper behind my embossed papers to add a nice border, then added the pieces of yellow paper to the cards.  Here's what I ended up with;






I stamped a couple of extra hearts onto the leftover yellow paper and added them to two of the cards.  I may add sentiments to the rest of the cards at a later date, I'm not sure yet.  But for now they are all finished.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing how I created my cards, you can find the Aztec Lustre Paints on offer at the moment, so it's the perfect time to treat yourself to a set of them.

That's all from me for today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments