Getting Messy and Sketchy with Oddball Art Stamps

Today I'd like to share with you another creation for this months Oddball Art Stamps Challenge.

Our theme this month is Messy and Sketchy  So I decided to create another page in my mini Art Journal; 

This gorgeous image is called 'Sugar image#242' Isn't she beautiful, and rather melancholy.  She's coloured with ProMarkers, Coloured Pencil, Faber-Castell PITT Pens, and some white Posca Paint Pen.

The background for this page is a piece of canvas that used Brushos and Gel Medium on my Gelli Plate to create a wonderful texture.  This piece was left over from a project i made last month, I do love creating backgrounds with my Gelli Plate, and I know I'll have more to share with you soon.

I added a handwritten sentiment, and doodles a frame around the canvas, image and sentiment.

To embellish my page I added some turquoise twill/hessian ribbon behind my canvas, and a snippet to the actual canvas.

Want to see more projects inspired by our 'Messy and Sketchy' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our team.  You'll also find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments

create.365 said…
I just love the mix of mediums you used to color her up with! Thanks for joining us at the MIUCB this month!
Judy McKay said…
Stunning artwork. Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Judy DT