Beautiful Creature Easel Calendar with Oddball Art Stamps

Good Day All, Today I'd like to share with you an Easel Calendar I've created featuring one of the brand new images from Oddball Art Stamps.

This gorgeous image is called 'Bridal Party image#421'
I've coloured her with ProMarkers and Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens.


I added a handwritten border around my image with my Ink-Credible Pen with Pink Ink, adding the words 'Live, Laugh, Love' and 'Make Your Dreams Come True'.

I used papers from the Floral Happiness Paperstack from The Works to create my Easel Card and a coordinating Envelope.


My Easel Calendar fits the current challenge over at the Oddball Art Stamps Blog, Where the theme this month is 'Feature A Creature'.

Want to see more projects inspired by our 'Feature A Creature' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll also find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi this is a stunning card that image is just so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog Anything Goes Challenge 7. Hugs Jackie (DT)
Wendy L said…
She looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx
Janis Lewis said…
Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Moving along with the times.
Craft buddy said…
Great calendar idea, and I love the turquoise and pink combination. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! x Jessie