Oddball Art Stamps - October New Release

Today I'm delighted to share with you a new creation featuring a brand New Image from Oddball Art Stamps,  I hope you don't scare easily, as they are a little spooky!

Here's my card;
The new image featured on my card is the background image entitled 'Dripping ' image #346; I had a wonderful time colouring this image to create a gooey looking background.  The Eyes are from an older image 'Bloody Thirsty Becky' image #122.  I love being able to take elements from different images and combine them into a new project.  The Eye image is a wonderful bonus with Image#122 but by printing it out in different sizes i've made it the main focal point of this card.

To give some contrast to my project I used black cardstock from which I die cut various sized circles.  I then layered this over my background image creating windows.  

I then added my Eye images along with a Dymo label sentiment.

Want to get 10% off your purchase at the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store?, then use code DTSUZI10.

That's all from me for today. Want to see what the rest of the Design Team have done with the new images, make sure you visit Lizzy's Blog where she'll introduce you to all the new images. You'll also find lots of wonderful creations in the Oddball Art Stamps Facebook Group, so make sure you're a member.

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments

Sarah Bell said…
Hi Suzi, I spotted your card amongst the entries and thought I would stop by and say hi xx. This card is awesome! Thanks for joining the Halloween challenge at Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Sarah DT http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire said…
Fab card! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
Claire xx