Oddball Art Stamps Challenge - What You're Doin - Anything Goes

Today it is my pleasure to share with you my creation as part of the Oddball Art Stamps Design Team.  I adore Lizzy Love's Art , can't believe I get to work with her wonderful digital stamps as part of the Design Team, I'm one very lucky lady.

We have a new challenge on the Oddball Art Stamps Blog today, Our theme is 'What You're Doing - Anything Goes' - make a card featuring whatever takes you fancy.

Here's my creation;

For my card I used the gorgeous 'Casey the Clown' image#75.  She's definitely a cute rather than creepy clown, but I think she's still perfect for my Halloween inspired Trick or Treat Card.  Casey is coloured with Letraset Tria and ProMarkers with a little white gel pen for highlights.

Oddball Art Stamps is sponsoring the new challenge over at The Desert Islands Crafts Challenge Blog, the challenge goes live later today, but here's a sneak peek of our Itinerary;
I used #1, 3, 4, 8 & 9 on my card, maybe #2 aswell, depending on how creepy you find clowns!


Want to see more cards inspired by our 'Anything Goes' theme, then hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team.  You'll all find instructions on how to join in our challenge and win some awesome Oddball Art Stamps images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


Comments

Unknown said…
I just love this card, the image is fabulous and wonderful colouring. Super card design, Thank you for entering our challenge at Unicorn and we would love to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x
Lizzies said…
Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge blog this fortnight
Andie's Space said…
Hi Suzanne,
This could be a seriously scary card for me as I don't like clowns! But this is wonderful. Such a great image & your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Donna said…
Such a cool card Suzanne and your colouring is fantastic...the sparkly stars are the perfect finish! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers last week and apologies for the late comment :) Donna ♥ x
This is really fun, Suzi! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon in our Halloween Challenge. We hope that you will join us again soon.
Karen
crafty-stamper said…
Not a fan of clowns but your colouring is brilliant -Thank you for joining us at Crafting with friends
Carol DT x
Cheryl Walker said…
Spooky CUTE card!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hugs
Cheryl