Happy Halloween with Oddball Art Stamps

Happy Halloween to you all, I hope you all have lots of wicked magical fun today, lots of Treats and not too many Tricks!!

My card today features a brand New Image from Oddball Art Stamps, along with an old favourite. I hope you don't scare easily, as they are a little spooky!

Here's my card;

The new image featured on my card is the background image entitled 'Grave and Bone Yard Scene' image #349, here is a picture of it after I coloured it;
After i'd coloured and trimmed my image, I diecut the bats out of it using a Sizzix Thinlits die, before layering it onto black card stock, and a white card blank.

I then added the gorgeous 'Bride of Frankenstein'image #78,  I coloured her, ran her through my Xyron adhesive machine then fussy cut her before adding to my card.

All my images are coloured with a mix of Letraset Promarkers, Spectrum Noir Illustrator Pens, and Marvy Alcohol Pens.  I'm very happy to say the ink in all these pens seems to work very well together, which is a nice surprise, as not all brands of alcohol ink/markers will work with each other, you can get some nasty bleaching and weird blotches.

Want to get 10% off your purchase at the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store?, then use code DTSUZI10.

That's all from me for today. Want to see what the rest of the Design Team have done with the new images, make sure you visit Lizzy's Blog where she'll introduce you to all the new images. You'll also find lots of wonderful creations in the Oddball Art Stamps Facebook Group, so make sure you're a member.

Bye for now
Suzi

Comments

Pat said…
Great Halloween card, thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC

Pat xx
Creepy card, perfect for Halloween ! thank you so much for sharing with us at Left of Center
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !