Oddball Art Stamps - New Releases In Store Now!

As promised I'm back with another Oddball Art Stamps creation.  This project features one of the gorgeous New Release Images that you can purchase in store now.


My card features the beautiful 'Fiona (#317)' isn't she dreamy!  She's coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with a little White Gel Pen for highlights.

My background paper is a digital paper from the 'Mixed Media Paper Pack' by PaperLozzy.  Lozzy has some wonderful digital papers in her store, so make sure you check them out.

For my card I took an 8 x 8 inch white card blank and layered on some bright yellow paper, before adding my patterned paper.  I added Tim Holtz Tissue tape to the edges of the yellow papers and my image, before layering them all on my card.

My sentiment is created with bright yellow paper, Simple Stories Alphabet Letter Stickers in Pink, and Tim Holtz Tissue Tape.

To embellish my card I added Pink Wooden Heart Buttons, along with Yellow Wooden buttons to which i'd glue black flatback gems.  As an extra touch I added some Collage Pauge Glossy Instant Decoupage Glue/Sealer/Finish to the Eyes on my image.

Here's a close up;

I had so much fun colouring this image, and love how bright and cheerful my card turned out.  Don't forget to hop over to the Oddball Art Stamps Blog to see more gorgeous creations featuring today's New Release images.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Comments

MAKKE FOAR DY said…
Wonderful!!
Thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
Hope to see you back next week!

Aly DT member TTCRD
www.stempelhus.nl
Jacki Daniels said…
gorgeous colouring great desing thanks for playing along with us at digi choosday
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)
Elizabeth Hart said…
Love this darling image and the coloring really pops. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
Beatriz said…
Lovely card with a cute image. Thanks for join us at Colouring in Scrapland this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT
Anjie said…
Great make. Thanks for joining us in our For the Girls challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)