Left of Center Creative Challenge #136 - Monochrome

It's time for a new challenge over at the Left of Center Creative Challenge blog, so time to embrace our dark side and create something wickedly creep and offbeat.

Our sponsor this week is the awesome Moonflower Digi Stamps


Our challenge theme this week is 'Monochrome' or Left of Center.

Here's my card for this week's challenge;

For my card I used the gorgeous 'Gina Antoinette' image from Moonflower Digistamps.

I coloured my image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers in a Yellow/Beige colour palette.  I added a little sparkle to my image with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen in 'Sand Dune'.  My background papers and Letter Stickers are from Basic Grey's Kioshi Paper Collections.

I kept the emblishments very simple on this card, adding a pierced border detail around the lemon paper, some punched hearts and lemon flower embellishments with green gem centres.

I hope i've inspired you to play along with our challenge.  Don't forget to visit the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog to get even more inspiration from our awesome Design Team.

Thanks for visiting with me today, 
Bye for now

Suzi

Comments