Left of Center Creative Challenge #135 - Tic Tac Toe with The Goblyn Workshop and Art by Miran

It's time for a new challenge over at the Left of Center Creative Challenge blog, so time to embrace our dark side and create something wickedly creep and offbeat.

Our sponsors this week are the awesome Goblyn Workshop & Art by Miran






This week our 
theme is Tic Tac Toe or Left of Center;

Here is my creation, I used Pink, Black, Purple, Skulls and Stripes from our Tic Tac Toe Table; 
I used the gorgeous 'Punkette Peta' image on my card.
I coloured this funky wee punk with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with the addition of some white gel pen for highlights. I added a black shadow below my image with Faber Castell PITT Pen.

I kept the rest of my card very simple, adding three different patterned Washi Tapes to my image, before layering it onto some black card on a white card blank.

I hope i've inspired you to play along with our challenge.  Don't forget to visit the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog to get even more inspiration from our awesome Design Team.

Thanks for visiting with me today, 
Bye for now
Suzi



xxx

Comments