More Mixed Media Challenge - Pink

It's time for our monthly challenge over at More Mixed Media Challenge Blog, this month it's one of my favourite colours - Pink, so you can imagine how much fun I had creating today's project.

Today's project is an Art Journal Page;
 The main focus of my page is the beautiful 'Violin Gwen Digital Stamp' from Some Odd Girl. I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw her, so it was wonderful to finally use her on a project.

For my background I applied a white gesso to my page before adding some Green Brushos and dabbing with a baby wipe.  Once dry I added diecuts and fabric tape from Papermania's Wild Rose Capsule Collection, along with some green washi tape.

Using Brown Distress Ink I stamped my sentiment and the music score background.  I added Dark Green Sakura Glitter pen to my sentiment.  To finish my page I added some Green Glitter domed stickers along with a selection of gems.


Comments