Left of Center Creative Challenge #129 - Witches



It's time for a new challenge over at the Left of Center Creative Challenge blog, so time to embrace our dark side and create something wickedly creep and offbeat.

This week our theme is Witches or Left of Center;

For my project this week I used the gorgeously creepy 'Corvus Coralyne' image from Delicious Doodles.  She looks like a pretty creepy witch to me! I coloured this beautiful image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers , with some white highlights using a Uni-ball Signo Fine Pen.

My card base, patterned paper, sentiment and bling all came from the Purple Dovecraft Back to Basic Goody Bag.  From my craft stash I added some cheesecloth, pink hessian style ribbon and purple bias binding.

I hope i've inspired you to play along with our challenge.  Don't forget to visit the Left of Center Creative Challenge Blog to get even more inspiration from our awesome Design Team.

Thanks for visiting with me today, 
Bye for now
Suzi

xxx

Comments

Cocofolies said…
Hi Suzi!
First, thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment on my blog! Also for following me via NetworkedBlogs, that's so kind.
And then, looking at this card, it's a wonderful quirky birthday card!!! :D Love it. Hugs
Coco xxx
Awesome sauce design and that image is wowzers, love the bird! Hehe! Your color choices are fantabulous! Wonderful and Bravo! ~Niki