DTBST Challenge #333 - Anything Goes

Today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for Sassy Studio Designs.  

Our DTBST Challenge theme this week is a Anything Goes

Here's my project, It's a page in my Art Journal;

My project this week features the beautiful 'Victorian Beauty Sassy',  from Sassy Studio Designs. She was one of our freebies a couple of months ago.
I coloured my image with Letraset Tria & Promarkers.

To embellish my page I used papers from the Dovecraft Green Goody Bag, Fabric Tape from Papermania's Eau de Nil Collection, along with stickers from Simple Stories and Authentique.  I also added a paper doily, washi tape and clear gems.

Don't forget if you join in our challenge over on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog your always in with a chance of winning some gorgeous Sassy Studio Designs images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments