Hello Sunshine with Sassy Studio Designs

Today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for Sassy Studio Designs.  My project today if for this week's DTBST Challenge aswell as April's Facebook Progressive Challenge.

Our DTBST Challenge theme is TIC, TAC, TOE,


This month's Progressive Challenge image is Easter Bunny Honey;

I chose the centre column of our Tic, Tac, Toe table for my project, so I added faux stitching, flowers and a sentiment. I used some leftover floral paper for my background and added a few strips of yellow washi tape for a little extra depth, and to help ground my image.

You still have time to join in this month's Facebook Progressive Challenge which is open until April 26th. Don't forget if you join in our challenge over on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog your always in with a chance of winning some gorgeous Sassy Studio Designs images.

Thanks for visiting with me today, Happy Crafting
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments