Flashback Friday with Sassy Studio Designs

Hi, This weeks FlashBack Friday post went live today. Which means you still have a few hours to grab your copy of our gorgeous freebie over in the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group.

Here's my project featuring the gorgeous 'Sassy in the City Miranda'

Sassy in the City Miranda is coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with the addition of a little Uni Posca White pen for highlights.

My background paper comes from 'The Rainbow Pack' of Digital Papers by Pixel Paper Prints.  I layered the patterned paper onto a 5 x 7 white card blank, added a leftover piece of pink paper and then my image.  I used a sentiment sticker from Simple Stories for my sentiment, and a purple felt heart to embellish my card.  To finish my card off I added a doodle frame around each layer with a Pigma Micron Black Fineliner.

I love using a single patterned paper like this for my card background. You can make a really fun card nice and quickly with a patterned paper as your background, colour your image which coloured used in the paper and your image instantly co ordinates with the paper. This is a great way to work if you find it hard choosing colours to use on your image.

That's all from me for now, so head over to the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group to grab your copy of 'Sassy in the City Miranda' and don't forget to show us what you make with her, we love to see your creations in the facebook group, so please upload them and join in the Sassy Fun.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments