Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #200 - Green and Gold

Time for a new challenge over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog.

Our generous sponsor this week is Sami Stamps


Our theme this week is Green & Gold

Here's my ATC;
I used the adorable 'Lucky Whiskers' image from Sami Stamps.

I coloured this cute wee cat with Gold and Neutral Grey Letraset Promarkers and Holly Leaf Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen, with the addition of a little White Uni Posca Pen.

I used a piece of Dark Green Card stock for my ATC base, onto which I added a leftover piece of a Green die cut sheet.  I added Yellow Polka Dot Washi Tape along with Yellow/Gold Letters from Simple Stories.  As a finishing touch I added a Green Clover flatback embellishment.

I kinda like my Lucky Green Cat, she's rather cute.  Hope you like her too, to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of our design team remember to hop over to the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog.

Thanks for visiting with me
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments