Dare to be Sassy Thursdays with Sassy Studio Designs

Today I'd like to share with you my creation for this week's Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge over at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog

 I'm lucky enough to be Guest Designer at the moment, and had great fun creating my card for this week's challenge, apology's for the lateness of my post, i've not been well this week.

Our Challenge theme this week is 'Steampunk'

Here's my Sassy Steampunky creation;
I used the gorgeous 'Sassy Frankenstein's Monster' image for my creation.  She is coloured with Letraset Tria and Promarkers with the addition of some Uni Posca White Pen, and Black Fineliner.

For my background I printed elements from the Time Machine Digital Download set from Alphastamps.com  I fussy cut my images then layered onto a piece of wood effect patterned paper.  

To add some texture I added some metallic orange/copper netting behind my image.  Along with a Gold Satin Bow and Ribbon Flower and some gem flourishes.

I'm quite pleased with how this project turned out, as Steampunk isn't a style that comes naturally to me, but boy did I have fun with this card.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

You've still got plenty of time to join in our challenge over at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog, we'd love to see you take on Steampunk.

Thanks for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx



Comments