Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge : #191 Something New

It's the final Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge of 2015 and it's been a wonderful year. Thank you for all of your lovely comments and for joining us in our challenges. Here's to an even better 2016.

Our Sponsor this week is Lemon Shortbread

Our theme this week is 'Something New'

Here's my ATC;
I used the beautiful 'Flower Headband Fairy' by Lemon Shortbread on my ATC.

I used a mixture of Navy and Gold Card stock for my ATC, along with some Alphabet Sticker from Cosmo Cricket for my 'New Year' sentiment.

I could this beautiful fairy with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, Uni Posca White Pen, Sakura Gold Metallic Pen, Graph'It Shake It Gold Glitter Pen and Faber Castell PITT Pen in Black.

I created my Night Sky background by punching holes out of the Navy Card stock and placing some Gold Card stock behind it, as well as adding some dots of Graph'It Shake It Gold Glitter Pen to the Navy Card.

I then trimmed my image, adding a foreground of Gold Card Stock and my sentiment.

I love how this ATC turned out, so bright and cheerful, depicting a beautiful New Years Night with a beautiful fairy, full of golden promises for the New Year.

That's all from me for now
Thank you so much for visiting with me, Don't forget to hop over to the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog to see the beautiful creations from the rest of our very talented Design Team.

Wishing you much joy and happiness for the forthcoming year, enjoy your New Year celebrations, Have fun and Stay Safe
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lozzy said…
Gorgeous Suzi...Happy New Year...Hugs Lozzy xx