Dare to be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs.

Today i'd like to share with you a card i've made for this week's Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge over at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog.  I'm sad to say my time as Guest Designer came to an end at Halloween, so now i'm back to playing along with the challenges at Sassy Studio Designs just for fun.


Here's my card;

I coloured Cleopatra with Letraset Promarkers and Uni Posca White Pen for hightlights. I used some Gold Pearlidoodles/Liquid Pearls for my image background; I squirted some lines straight onto the paper and then used my finger to spread it, giving a fairly random coverage.  My image was then layered onto Gold Card Stock.

For my card I used an Egyptian patterned card and sticker border strips (Received from a friend so not sure of the manufacturer).  I didn't add anymore embellishments as the gold background added a nice amount of sparkle and shine to the card without the need of further bling.

Here's a close up of Cleopatra;

So beautiful.

That's all from me for today, Hope your having a wonderful day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
(Hope my gold background counts as a sparkly sky!)

Comments

Judy V said…
Beautiful card Suzi! Thanks for sharing with us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!
GregT said…
Beautiful card. Love the bright colors and gold. Thanx for joining us at SSD this week.
Kim Kelley said…
Beautiful. I love the shimmer of the gold. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT