Day 26 - 31 Days of Halloween meets Vera Lane Studio

Welcome to Day 26 of our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.

I can hardly believe it's the last week of October already; I've been having so much fun creating all these Halloween projects, it will be a shame to stop.

Today's creating is Haunting for sure;
I've used two awesome digi sets from Vera Lane Studio for today's card.  The houses in the background come from the Whimsical Neighbourhood - Straight Street set and the Haunting ghosties come from the Trois Fantomes set.  My sentiment is Word Art from GottaPixel.

I had so much fun creating this little scene.  I used leftover spooky halloween papers for my background, to which I add my Whimsical Houses, followed by my Ghosties and sentiment.  The middle Ghost is on foam pads to give a little extra dimension.

That's all from me for today, Thank you for visiting with me;
 See you tomorrow for more spooky fun.
Happy Hopping
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Full Blog Roll
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

Comments

Carol said…
Great card - cute lil ghosts x
Love what you have done with these two sets. Fabulous composition and color choices. 💗💗💗
DonnaMundinger said…
Such a cute little scene!! Adorable ghosts and fab papers. xxD
So darn cute! Love the ghosties and the scene is wonderful. Patricia B
Sari / Granne said…
So cute, love the blue houses and the ghost paper.
Such a spooktacular card, just adore those lil ghosties LOL!
Love these little ghosties--a little bit creepy and a little bit cute!
Mary Holshouser said…
this is sweet.
The coloring is great
Love their costumes.
thanks for sharing.
Susan Salyer said…
love the little ghost so cute
Susan Renshaw said…
Fabulous ghosties! I love this!