Day 10 - 31 Days of Halloween 2015 meets Some Odd Girl

Welcome to Day 10 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.

Today I'm sharing with you a card featuring one of my all time favourite images; It's not a Halloween image, but I've put a Halloween twist on it.

This gorgeous creature is Mae Antoinette by Some Odd Girl.
Isn't she divine! I know I love her, I hope you do too.
I'm entering her into the current challenge over at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group.  The challenge theme this time is Black, Orange and Purple.

My patterned papers for this card came from Echo Park's 'The Apothecary Emporium' paper pad.  I added some black organza ribbon along with some purple seam binding to my background before layering my image onto the card.  I then used some word stickers from Bazzill Basics All Hallows Eve Sticker Sheet.

That's all from me for today, See you tomorrow
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg
Full Blog Roll
Terra
Black Dragon
Alison
Julia
Lyneen
Kelli
Maureen
Sue
DominoART
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Susan
Sarah
Keren
Lisa F
Teresa
Fiona
Lisa H
Stampendous Stamps
Shell
Sarah S
Airless Chambers
Susan R
Dream In Darkness
De Stempelwinkel
Leslie Rahye
Kat
Rebecca
Lee
Suzi
Sara
DeeDee

Comments

Sarah said…
She looks FANTASTIC as a halloween debutante! Gorgeous colouring :)
DonnaMundinger said…
Fabulous way to "spookify" a non Halloween image. Great DP and ribbon, too. Tres elegant! xxD
My Side of Oz said…
Love love the image and the papers and ribbon are spot on xx
Sari / Granne said…
Perfect DP and ribbon with that perfectly colored image
Oh my GHOUL! Isn't she a booooo-ty and that grin turns the creep factor up to 11, LOL!
valscraftings said…
Love the image, she's ready for a Halloween party for sure!
Mary Holshouser said…
All dressed up and ready to go to the ball.
She is so cute - I had to smile when I saw her.
thanks for sharing a darling card.
Unknown said…
Wonderful image--love the way you've "Halloween-ized" her!
yes she is divine and I love always your beautiful art. Happy Day 10
Lyneen said…
You didn't need to tell me who that image was... I would have guessed!!! Mae Antoinette is beautiful.... again your coloring is fantastic on an awesome image. Thanks for sharing!!!
Unknown said…
Definitely see why it is your favorite image. I love the added creepy touches you added. Perfect.
Susan Renshaw said…
Oh - she's nice! Love the colouring and Halloween twists. Great make!
Laura said…
She is define! Excellent coloring and composition choices.
Ellen H. said…
I love her! You did did a great job on her dress... So pretty!!!