Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #170 - Summer and Sunshine

It's Wednesday, So time for some more wicked fun with the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.
Our sponsor this week is:


And our new theme is:

Summer & Sunshine

Here is my ATC,
I used the 'I Love Sunny Days' image from All Dressed Up for my ATC.
I found these super cute patterned papers in my stash, think they were a freebie with a magazine, not sure, but i thought they were perfect for this weeks challenge.  I had great fun creating this little summer scene.  I coloured my image with Letraset Promarkers, before fussy cutting her and adding her to the ATC.

Then I made a decision I'm still not sure about!  I didn't like the way her face looked, for some reason my colouring just didn't look right, so i thought i'd add some more pronounced facial features to the image.  So I added a nose, and some extra details to the eyes and mouth.  I don't know if I like how she turned out or not, but i decided to share her with you all, just to prove that some days things don't turn out how you expect, you can't always predict what your finished project is going to look like, but it's fun to have a play and be brave.

To see some gorgeous ATCs using the beautiful image from All Dressed Up hop over to the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog to see projects from the rest of the design team.

That's all from me for now, Thank You for visiting with me today
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments