Bruised not Broken by Charmaine Flannery at Sweet Pea Stamps

Good Morning All, I'm delighted to be back as a member of the Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team.  Today I'd like to share with you my project featuring a gorgeous new image by Charmaine Flannery entitled 'Bruised but not Broken'.


I love the cracks on this delicate creature, so decided to emulate them in my background. I then layered my card onto some colour Mirri Card to create a nice contrast.  I used an embossing folder to add texture to some more Mirri Card, and added some Magenta Punchinella behind my image to add an extra splash of colour and texture.  To finish my card I added some Magenta staples.


I really do love how this image turned out. Charmaine Flannery is one of my favourite artists over at Sweet Pea Stamps, she has a wonderful way of creating beautiful delicate characters and combining them with wonderful themes.  You really must check out her images, all of them are beauties and so much fun to colour.

That's all from me for today, Thank You so much for visiting with me
Have a Wonderful Day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Fabulous card Ginny x