That Craft Place Challenge - Words

Good Morning all, It's time for a new challenge over at the That Craft Place Challenge Blog.

Our theme this week is 'Words' - interpret that as you wish, it's a lovely open theme to get your imagination going.  Here's my card for the challenge;
For my card I chose to use the gorgeous Betty Boots - All the Copics image by That Craft Place Ltd. For my background I used the Dream, Create, Inspire, Wish Stencil by That Craft Place Ltd along with Rubber stamps from Crafter's Companions Words of Wonder Set 1 & 2. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon and Picked Raspberry along with Dylusions Squeezed Orange Ink Spray.

I had great fun with this card and managed to get nearly as inky as the card. I don't think it's possible to use inks and sprays without getting a little messy!  I hope you like my card, now don't forget to hop over to the That Craft Place Challenge Blog to see the awesome creations from the rest of our Design Team, you will definitely be inspired.

Thanks for visiting with me today, 
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx



Comments

As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Brilliant card Ginny x
cheryl said…
beautiful card hun xxxxxx