That Craft Place Ltd Challenge - Lots of Layers

It's time for a new challenge over at the That Craft Place Ltd Challenge Blog.
Our theme for this challenge is; 


Here is my card;
I couldn't resist using one of the new Bubbles images from That Craft Place Ltd Etsy Store; My card features 'It's not fair - Grumpy Bubbles' Doesn't she make you smile, reminds me of myself so much when i was younger and a champion sulker lol! 

I printed her out 4 times coloured her and fussy cut her to create a decoupaged centrepiece for my card, she is layered with foam pads to give the dimension.

For my background I took an 8 x 8" card blank and added a piece of gold spotted vellum along with some gold washi tape and gold bias binding.  I then took a smaller square of white card to which i added the same vellum and washi tape, layered it onto some gold card stock and added that to my card base.  With some leftovers i created the small panel for my image to sit on.  I added this panel to my card base, then added the image with foam pads to give an extra dimension.  

My sentiment is from one of the new Bunting MDF sets - this is from set B, I added some Gold Gelato, Dark Green Alcohol marker and Gold bias binding before gluing it to my card.

To embellish my card I added a selection of flowers, leaves, buttons, and gems, all of which you can get from That Craft Place Ltd.

That's all from me for today, don't forget to visit the That Craft Place Ltd Challenge Blog to see the amazing creations from the rest of our truly awesome Design Team.
Have a wonderful day all
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx



Comments

As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Fabulous image and card design Ginny x