Soar with Sweet Pea Stamps

Today I'd like to share with you my Sweet Pea Stamps DT project I've made featuring one of the gorgeous image by The East Wind, which you can now get in both digital and rubber stamp format in the Sweet Pea Stamp Store.  I chose to get a little Steampunky with 'Lucy Loo - Voyager II'
As you can see Lucy Loo is ready to soar up into the sky on some amazing adventure.  I coloured this gorgeous girl with my Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of a little white gel pen for highlights.  I coloured her to go with the 'Somewhere in Time' Collection of papers and embellishments by Bo Bunny.
To embellish my card I added some die cuts and chipboard elements from the Bo Bunny collection, along with some Gold Satin Ribbon Roses, and Star Gems.  I used a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket for my sentiment, which seemed pretty appropriate for the image.
Have you visited the Sweet Pea Stamps Store recently, as we have lots of amazing artists, and new images are added almost every day, so there is so much to choose from, you really are spoilt for choice.  Want to know about flash sales and discount codes? Make sure your a member of the Sweet Pea Stamps Friends & Fan Facebook Group and you'll have all the latest news.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, this is stunning, so many detail on your card. Love it xxx