Happy Birthday Bear with Dilly Beans Stamps and a new challenge...

The Dilly Beans Stamps Design Team is back with a new challenge following our nice long winter break, and our challenge theme is 'GREEN'

I love the combination of Green and Purple, so had great fun with this card.  This super cute image is called Aidynn's Bear Framed; It was my Mum's birthday last week, and she loves the colour purple and bears, so i knew this was going to be the perfect card for her.
I started to colour this image with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils, but unfortunately my hands hurt so much using them I had to change back to my Letraset Promarkers.  I still love the finished image, and think the contrast between pens and pencils looks quite nice.  My Mum loved it too, so that was the most important thing.

You have two weeks to join in our challenge over at the Dilly Beans Stamps Challenge Blog, and we'd love to see your creations there. Hop over to check out the challenge rules and regs, and to see the gorgeous Green creations from the rest of our awesome DT.

That's all from me for today, Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Mums in the UK, hope you have a wonderful day.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments