Happy Valentine's Day with Sweet Pea Stamps

Happy Valentine's Day to You All.  Today I'm sharing with you a card i've made featuring the gorgeous rubber stamp by Amanda S Byron called Arielle Love Faery available over in the Sweet Pea Stamps Store.

With it being Valentine's Day I could not resist using lots of shades of Pink and Red, with a little pale blue for contrast. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp this beauty, before colouring her with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers. I had such fun colouring this pretty mermaid, and added some Sakura Clear Stardust Glitter Pen to her beautiful faery wings to give her that extra little sparkle.


For my background I used two different shade of pink card stock by DCWV, along with a couple of coloured paper doiles. My sentiment is a mix of stickers from Cosmo Cricket and Simple Stories.

I then went a little mad with the embellishments, I wanted to create the impression of her being surround by all her beautiful treasures a la 'The Little Mermaid' so I scatter flatback Roses, Hearts, Stars and Starfish around, and then added a few dots of Aqua Stickles Glitter Glue to add a little extra sparkle and contrast to all the pink.

I had such fun with this image, Amanda has some of the cutest characters available in Rubber stamp form over in the Sweet Pea Stamp Store, you really should check them out, along with all the other gorgeous Artists you'll find there. Don't forget to visit the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog to see the wonderful creations from the rest of our very talented Design Team.

That's all from me for today, Wishing you all a Wonderful Day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments