SLSLines Dgital Stamps Inspiration Post

Good Morning, Today I'd like to share with you a little creation of mine, using the wonderful Sad Teddy Bear image  from SLSLines Digital Stamps.  I'm not too sure what he has been up to, but he really does not look very well, personally I think he was partying a bit too hard last night.


I made an Easel Card to showcase this wickedly fun image.  I do love making Easel Cards, and they are so easy.  Here is a quick step by step guide to how I make an Easel Card;

  1. To Make a 5 1/2 Square Easel Card, Take 2 Pieces of Card 
  2. Cut 1 Piece of Card so that it measures 5 1/2 by 11 3/4 (full length of A4)
  3. Cut 1 Piece of Card so it measures 5 1/2 square
  4. I then take my long piece of card, and using my scoring board, score at 1/2 A4, and then at Gatefold A4.  Fold along score lines.
  5. I then cut 2 pieces of patterned paper slightly smaller than 5 1/2 Square to decorate the base and front of the Easel Card.
  6. For this card I cut a Circle out of contrasting card stock, and then cut it as shown in the picture below.
  7. I coloured my image with Letraset Tria and Promarkers, with the addition of some Silver Metallic Marker for the Skull and Ear ring. I then fussy cut my image and layered it onto the Easel Front.
  8. I used Alphabet Stickers to create my sentiment on some scraps of my patterned paper. I then layered this onto some more card stock.  I added a strip of adhesive foam to the back of my sentiment strips before cutting the words individually.
  9. To finish add any bling or further embellishments you desire.



The Sentiment reads
" My Name is Not Teddy Fluffkins, 
Call me That,
I Will Smack Ya Face
With My Fish."

Ok, that sounds really weird until I explain.  My hubby did a 'What's your Nickname' Quiz on Facebook, and Teddy Fluffkins was the name he got given. He has been taking a little ribbing from some of his friend, and myself, so I thought he might like this card.  Just a silly wee joke, but I know it will make him laugh.


Here is a close up of the Teddy Bear

 That's all from me for today, Thank You for visiting with me,  Don't forget to visit the SLSLines Blog to see more creations using these wonderful images.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments