New Release Time at SLS Lines Digital Stamps


It's time for some New Releases over at SLS Lines Digital Stamps, and they are Spook-tacular, that's for sure;

My project today features 'Goth Pumpkin', and he is delicious,
He's coloured with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers, and teamed up with some leftover papers I had in my stash.  I created an A5 card base using black card stock, and cut a piece of card slightly smaller than my card to which i added some orange netting.  I love the added texture the netting gives it.  My sentiment is another leftover from my stash, a black glittered 'spooky' sticker.  To add a final bit of bling, I added some green and orange gems in various sizes.

Here's a close up of his spookiness;

Want to see the rest of the New Releases? You need to hop over to the SLS Lines Challenge Blog to check out the gorgeous images and awesome projects the rest of the Design Team has created with them.  That's all from me for today
Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments